WARNING - This blog may cause uncontrollable fits of laughter. If you are a naturally grumpy person, prone to attacks of severe pessimism, this blog is not recommended for you.

Monday, January 20, 2014

A Post on Nothing and Yet on Everything

In a (if I'm being modest) rare fit of eloquent brilliance, I find myself drawn once again to my blog.  My ode to the world if you will.  It's quite the work of art really.  [Insert applause here.]

Thank you, thank you.



But seriously readers.  As you may have guessed I've once again been stricken down in my prime and in my youth.  (Which is to say that I'm sick again.  Blasted cold.)

It's the third time in two months I've become ill.  And of course, seeing as how the best way to defeat a cold is to remain, in all boredom, entirely bedridden, I've had plenty of time to practice my flair for the dramatic.

You're welcome dear readers that I am so considerate as to share my overabundance of talent with you.

No doubt it has cast the shadows of despair and grief from your minds and thrust upon you an overwhelming sense of absolute joviality.  At least for a moment.

Now I must bid thee adieu good people.  I am off to a land like no other with many a silver stream and bubbling brook.  (Which is to say I'm now exhausted and will be going to sleep like a good like sick girl.)  Goodnight.


Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment