WARNING - This blog may cause uncontrollable fits of laughter. If you are a naturally grumpy person, prone to attacks of severe pessimism, this blog is not recommended for you.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Home


It's been three weeks since I last saw my home in PG.  But, this weekend, that's where I'm going to be.  And I'm so excited that I've been packed and ready to go since last week.  I'm literally that excited.

The best part of this trip is that we are close enough to the end of the semester that I feel like I can start taking stuff home.  That means that I am already starting to move back home.  I'm going to have more luggage than usual this trip, but most of it will be staying at home.  And that makes everything worthwhile.

I'm so excited . . . I don't think I'll be able to sit still in any of my classes tomorrow.

It's almost time to go home!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. . . I wish I had got this sooner. We could've done it on Saturday. But my computers been out of commission for the past four days or so.

    ReplyDelete